As a bonus level, Trigger joins Fog with the a Supernova. I ignore the supernova and just play it like it is fog only. The key, for me is can I see the initial move of the opponents. My best times, by far, are when both of their initial moves are away from me. If I don’t see at least one opponent move away from me, or if I see an opponent move towards me, then I start all over.
- From 0:00 to 0:09, after doubling up the initial planet, you need to wait till the fog descends. As the fog is descending watch both opponents and see how they move. Here at: 0:05 you can see green is making a move away from my planet. Orange doesn’t move till after it is obscured by the fog. However, at around the 55 second mark you can tell which way orange first moved. Make sure you know where the double planet you’re going to attack is located, here I’m going to the bottom double, nearest green. When you can just see the double you’re after, go ahead and attack.
- From 0:10 to 0:31, capture the double planet, then the singleton next to your opponent.
- From 0:32 to 0:50, now you need to prepare for destroying the green double. Position your units close by so that as soon as green doubles up you can destroy and capture it. Here I take out green quickly, sometimes green sends in reinforcements and it takes a long time to destroy their double. When this happens, I give up and start over.
- From 0:51 to 1:02, finish capturing and promoting your planets. Here I should have promoted my double prior to capturing the singleton, then my units would have been moving in the direction of orange. At the beginning of this game I didn’t see orange’s initial move. If their move was towards me, then right around the 50 to 55 second mark you’ll start seeing orange taking the singleton next to your initial double. If they do move in around that time, I give up and start over.
- From 1:03 to 1:13, I started out with plans to mass my units and destroy the orange double that is just on the edge of the fog. When orange captured the singleton, my plans changed. Now, it had to be destroyed and captured.
- From 1:14 to 1:27, now you can mass your units and wait for orange to promote their double planet. When they do, that is when you want to destroy, capture and promote it.
- From 1:28 to 1:39, here you can move around the singleton and attack the orange double behind it. You want to destroy, capture and promote this double. this will be the last planet you want to capture. Once it is promoted you’ll be able to attack all of the opponent planets that remain.
- From 1:40 to 1:44, time to destroy the singleton you just bypassed.
From here you only have 3 planets left to destroy, and if you’re lucky like I was here, green will destroy the orange planet for you.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.