Treaty can seem impossible. While it is really difficult, with the right strategy you can get a really good time. The strategy in this video uses attacks on opponents to get them to move their units around, and attacks through walls to pin the opponents and prevent them from attacking you.
- From 0:00 to 0:28, the initial captures. You want to have your triple planet promoted all the way and capture the top single planet on one side or the other. In this case I capture the singleton on the orange side, but either one will work.
- From 0:29 to 0:42, send all of your units up to the top left corner of the screen. This mass of units is what you’ll use to move orange around to get it to attack green instead of attacking you.
- From 0:43 to 0:50, your goal here is to get orange to send most of its units to its right most double planet. When the units are there it is more likely that orange will use those units to attack green. The best way I’ve found to accomplish this is to first attack its left most double, then when you start attacking its weakened right most double it will send reinforcements to it. Keep attacking the right most orange double unit it sends almost all of its units to the planet.
- From 0:51 to 0:58, send your units down to the lower left, these units will be very useful later.
- From 0:59 to 1:02, when orange sends units from its lower left double up to its single planet you need to start attacking the lower right orange double . This is to get orange to send these units down to reinforce that planet and to prevent them from attacking you single planet.
- From 1:03 to 1:07, release the attack on the orange planet and then immediately start attacking the lower left orange double. If you time it right, the walls will come up allowing your to keep attacking this orange planet through the wall, this will pin orange to the lower left and keep orange from attacking you.
- From 1:08 to 1:21, now use the units on your single planet to attack the green single planet through the wall. This will pin green and green will continue to send reinforcements to this single planet.
- From 1:22 to 1:25, a couple of seconds before the walls come down, release the attack on the orange double planet. This will allow orange to start sending its units towards the top, which is where we want them.
- From 1:26 to 1:32, as soon as the walls come down, send all of the units from your single planet up to your triple, then send the mass of units that were attacking orange so they will be within the orange section when the walls come back.
- From 1:33 to 1:39, this strategy works best when green uses its mass of units to attack the inner orange double and orange uses its mass of units to attack the inner green double. As soon as that happens you need to send almost all of your units inside the walls on the green side and send a small portion of the units inside the walls on the orange side.
- From 1:40 to 1:42, you need to wait until orange and green attack the intruders in their section, that is when you want to begin your attacks on both opponents simultaneously.
If you are as fortunate as I was here, once you destroy the double planets in each section, you’ll only have two single planets left in each section. One thing to watch is both opponents will be trying to recapture a planet, you can’t let them do that.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.