That supernova in the middle of Treasure sure is enticing. I spent a long time trying to use it to get the best time. That is not the best strategy. Now I leave it alone and sometimes an opponent will trigger it on me. But that is when I use the best weapon I have and one that none of the opponents have. I give up and start over. No matter how bad the situation gets for them, they have to continue, I don’t.
- From 0:00 to 0:35, these are always my first captures, the two singletons next to green and the double planet adjacent to my initial planet. What I do from this point depends on the opponents. In this case orange has captured a singleton next to purple. When this happens I capture the singleton next to orange and then complete the planets in my group.
- From 0:36 to 0:56, the initial captures are complete. This is the setup where most of my best times have happened. Purple only has its three double planets, orange has the its doubles plus the two singletons next to purple and green has its three doubles and the singleton next to purple. The reason this setup works best is that purple is busy attacking both orange and green which keeps them from attacking me as much.
- From 0:57 to 1:07, since purple started out attacking orange, I decided to join in on the attack.
- From 1:08 to 1:24, I had to get this other double planet from orange or it would continue to attack me.
- From 1:25 to 1:40, now that orange is weakened, it’s time to start on green and lucky for me, purple initiates an attack on green, which makes it easier for me.
- From 1:41 to 1:47, here I’m gathering my units together for the attack on purple.
- From 1:48 to 1:56, fortunately for me purple decided to attack both orange and green just as I was getting ready to attack it. This not only made it easier to destroy the purple planets, but it weakened orange and green for later.
From this point it is just cleaning up the remaining planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.