Setting up a blockade seems to be a recurrent theme, but to get a really good time with Towers that is what is necessary. With a blockade, what you are really doing is limiting the opponents to a smaller area where they are likely to attack each other. And that is a good thing.
- From 0:00 to 0:21, first double your initial planet then, attack and capture the furthest planet you can. In this video I’m capturing on the green side, this works no matter which side you go to first.
- From 0:22 to 0:32, attack the planet the fog just uncovered and then immediately redirect your units to the furthest planet you can see on the other side. The reason for the fake attack is it prompts green to use the units building up on its planet to double that planet instead of sending them to capture the planet we just did a fake attack on.
- From 0:33 to 0:48, now you need to capture both of the single planets that have been uncovered by your previous captures.
- From 0:49 to 1:07, continually send your units to your furthest captured planet and wait for one of your opponents to attack the center planet. When that happens destroy, capture and promote their double planet.
- From 1:08 to 1:21, as soon as the other opponents double planet makes a move for the center you need to destroy, capture and promote their double planet as well.
How you proceed from here depends on what you discover when the fog is lifted. In this video I could see that the bottom center planet was unoccupied and green was trying to capture it. In order to prevent that I attacked green first.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.