With a good strategy, Threat gets a lot easier. The strategy I use is to get in behind one of the opponents to force them between me an the other opponent. This provides a buffer that allows you to capture some planets and build up enough units to attack the stronger of your opponents.
- From 0:00 to 0:22, you need to capture the double planet closest to the supernova of one of your opponents. I always attack the green side, but either side should work. Then you need to get the singleton to deny it to your opponent.
- From 0:23 to 0:42, continue building up your units on the singleton. As soon as green moves to promote its double, you need to destroy and capture the double. If I promote this planet to a double, it seems to become a target for green, so I never promote it.
- From 0:43 to 1:02, time to capture your remaining singleton and promote your triple planet. I try to leave some units on the planet next to green until green has to defend itself from an attack by orange.
- From 1:03 to 1:16, now we prepare some units for an attack on the orange rear guard.
- From 1:17 to 1:24, use an attack on the orange supernova to get orange to send some of its units there. This will weaken its double planets. Then, when your mass of units are next to the orange double, attack and destroy both of its double planets.
From here you just need to destroy the few remaining planets. I got lucky that orange attacked and almost took out the remaining green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.