The strategy for Terminus is simple, double your initial planet and then capture the six single planets adjacent to the supernova. After that, all you’ll need for a really good time is good timing and a little luck.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:20, capture the closest of the single planets protecting the supernova. I always start with the top planet, the bottom should work just as well.
- From 0:21 to 0:41, continue by capturing the next two planets on the top. Since orange is going to capture a planet that will destroy some of your units, start sending units from your double planet to the center of the six single planets, when the units get there redirect them to the planet you are capturing.
- From 0:42 to 1:02, stop sending units from your double planet as one of your opponents will capture the center planet that will block the units. Finish capturing the remaining three planets protecting the supernova.
- From 1:03 to 1:09, build up your units on the left most single planets. This is to have the units ready to attack and to discourage your opponents from attacking these planets.
- From 1:10 to 1:18, in this video, orange is attacking the center double planet owned by green. When this happens send units from your double planet and your top row of single planets up towards the top orange planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:23, since green has just sent its mass of units into the center planet, position units from your double planet and the bottom row of single planets to a position near the bottom green planet.
- From 1:24 to 1:25, orange is sending its mass of units to attack the center planet so go ahead and destroy the next orange double planet.
- From 1:26 to 1:31, destroy the bottom green double planet. While doing this also attack and destroy the remaining orange double planet.
- from 1:32 to 1:37, attack and destroy the two remaining green double planets.
There are only two planets left to destroy. Be aware when one of your opponents has a partial capture they can take advantage of. In this case green has a partial capture of the center planet. For this reason the green planet needs to be destroyed first.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.