When you start playing Stress you assume that the planets are centered within the collapsing shock wave. This is not the case, there are slight differences which you can use to your advantage. For instance, I always attack the rear orange double before attacking the rear green double. This is because the shock wave reaches the orange planet slightly before it reaches the green.
Also, the shock wave reaches your top planet slightly before it reaches your bottom planet. For this reason you will get your best times when green captures the center planet, otherwise green will have enough units and enough time to destroy your bottom planet. When green captures the center planet, orange will have enough units, but the shock wave gets to close and causes orange to give up the attack before it can destroy your top planet.
- From 0:00 to 0:20, your initial captures should be both of the single planets adjacent to your initial planet.
- From 0:21 to 0:24, after your initial captures, send some units away from the center double planet, then start sending them towards the center planet. What you are attempting to do here is get both of your opponents to give up on capturing that planet and instead to double up their rear planets. If they do anything else, I start over.
- From 0:25 to 0:33, send units from all three of your planets to a position near the rear orange double planet. The shock wave will reach the green planet later than it reaches the orange. For this reason you want to attack and destroy the orange planet first, since you’ll have slightly more time to destroy the green.
- From 0:34 to 0:38, once you think you have enough units to destroy the orange planet, start sending all of your units to the green side.
- From 0:39 to 0:40, send units from you two green side planets towards the rear green planet. You don’t send them from the top orange side planet for two reasons, those units won’t get to green before the shock wave does and if you weaken that planet too much it will invite an attack from orange.
- From 0:41 to 0:49, attack the orange rear double planet with the mass of units you staged there. While those units are attacking orange, continue sending units towards the green double planet. As soon as orange is destroyed, intensify your attack on green and destroy its double planet.
- From 0:50 to 1:04, as soon as you’ve destroyed the rear planets for each of your opponents, start getting units from your three planets into a position away from the shock wave.
- From 1:04 to 1:15, you never know what you will get at this point. If you’re lucky like I was here, there will already be one planet destroyed. You just need to keep your mass of units away from the shock wave and out of the line of fire between your opponents. When the stronger opponent attacks, then you need to attack and hopefully destroy that stronger opponent.
From here you need to wait until the shock wave uncovers any remaining opponents and destroy them as soon as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.