Your opponents in Split seem deliberate and sometimes take forever before they will capture or attack another planet. The strategy presented here takes advantage of any imbalance in strength between the opponents and then amplifies the advantage the strongest opponent has by using a low level attack on the weakest opponent in an attempt to make it an attractive target.
- From 0:00 to 0:15, promote your initial planet all the way to triple.
- From 0:16 to 0:46, capture all of the planets on the bottom two levels.
- From 0:47 to 0:56, evenly distribute your units on your top two planets. What you are preparing for is doing a low level attack on the weakest of your opponents. In this video, green was slower in capturing and promoting its planets.
- From 0:57 to 1:05, when orange sends a mass of units down to its bottom planet start a low level attack against the bottom green planet. You are trying to get this planet to appear weak to orange and prompt orange to attack it.
- From 1:06 to 1:16, when orange attacks, send units from your top left planet up near the green double planet and simultaneously send your other units up near the orange double planet.
- From 1:17 to 1:21, after orange sends units from its middle planet down to the bottom, attack and destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:22 to 1:26, since green has initiated an attack on orange, simultaneously attack and destroy the green double planet and the top remaining orange planet.
Now you only have one orange and one green planet left to destroy. Be aware of partial captures and make sure you prevent your opponents from capturing another planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.