Your opponents are limited in the ways they will attack you or another opponent. You have no such limits. Quagmire is a good example of this. While your opponents will follow a certain path to engage in the arena of battle, you can move your forces outside of the arena and attack them from the rear.
- From 0:00 to 0:51, capture and promote all of the planets within your high speed enclave and the single planet just within the low speed area.
- From 0:52 to 1:43, now you are just positioning your units for an attack on green.
- From 1:44 to 1:50, after green and orange start battling in the middle wait for a moment when green just sends a large mass of units from its high speed enclave into the low speed area. Then attack and destroy the double planets first. When you believe you have enough units at the green enclave to destroy all of its planets and to capture and promote a few, start sending units from your enclave towards the orange enclave.
- From 1:51 to 2:01, while you are destroying the remaining green planets in the green enclave, continue sending your units towards the orange enclave.
- From 2:02 to 2:22, with all the green enclave planets destroyed send any remaining units from there towards the orange enclave. You also want to start using the units already at the orange enclave to start destroying the orange double planets. Then when your mass of units from the green enclave arrive, use them to destroy the remaining orange planets.
From here use your units from all three enclaves to attack and destroy the remaining planets within the low speed area.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.