The best way to get a good time in Kindling is to make sure you activate both of the white holes adjacent to your enclave while allowing your opponents to fight over the white hole between their enclaves. The best times come when your opponents only fight over their white hole for a short time before one of them activates the white hole.
The strategy used here didn’t progress the way I had intended. I always tried to get my initial mass of units on the side of the opponent that I felt was going to win the battle for the white hole. Usually, if the other opponent would trigger the white hole I would start over. Then I decided to start playing no matter who triggered the white hole and it turns out it worked better when my mass of units was near the opponent that did not trigger the white hole.
- From 0:00 to 0:34, do not double your initial planet. Capture all of the planets in your enclave and promote your front double planet.
- From 0:35 to 0:42, keep moving your units to your front double planet. Trigger the top white hole when orange uses their excess units to capture or promote one of its planets.
- From 0:43 to 0:48, move all of your units to your front double planet. When green promotes its last double planet, trigger the bottom white hole.
- From 0:49 to 0:56, move the units from the white hole down to a position near the green rear double planet. While doing this, send excess units to your single planets to discourage your opponents from attacking.
- From 0:57 to 1:05, when orange triggers its white hole and green sends units in an attempt to prevent this, destroy the back green double planet.
- From 1:06 to 1:08, send all of the units from your enclave to a point near the back of the orange enclave.
- From 1:09 to 1:10, when green moves it units off of its bottom single planet to defend its double planet, destroy the single planet.
- From 1:11 to 1:15, destroy the back orange double planet and the remaining green planet.
- From 1:16 to 1:18, destroy the bottom orange single planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:21, destroy the orange double planet.
From here you just need to destroy the remaining orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.