With the correct approach, Invasion is not very difficult. However, getting a really good time takes good timing and cooperation from your opponents.
- From 0:00 to 0:16, you need to capture and attempt to promote the double planet next to one of your opponents. I usually go to the orange side, but either side works.
- From 0:17 to 0:41, when the shock wave reaches the double you are trying to promote, you need to pivot to getting your top double planet promoted.
- From 0:42 to 0:47, now its time to position your units for attacking the opponent you are not right next to. You want the units ready so when the opponent makes a move to capture a planet, you can move in and destroy them.
- From 0:47 to 0:53, when green makes its move, attack and destroy it.
- From 0:53 to 1:01, after destroying the other opponent, you need to start massing your units in preparation for the remaining opponent
- From 1:02 to 1:06, when orange makes its move to promote its double, attack and destroy it.
- From 1:07 to 1:14, after destroying the first orange double planet, pull back your units to allow the other planet to try and capture the just destroyed planet. This doesn’t always work, but when it does the remaining orange planet is easier to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.