With Inequity you need to be able to capture the top three planets, then if your opponents attack each other at the correct time, you can win in really good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:30, you want to promote your double planet, then capture the green side singleton. You need to start sending units towards the purple side singleton prior to completing the capture of the green side singleton or else purple is likely to capture it instead.
- From 0:31 to 0:47, time to build up your forces in preparation for taking out the purple gas giant. You don’t want to weaken the green side singleton so much that it becomes an attractive target for green.
- From 0:48 to 0:58, when purple starts moving units from their gas giant, you want to attack and destroy and capture it. I start out by sending my units to the vicinity of the purple gas giant, but only attack it directly when the units are close. Attacking this way doesn’t allow purple time to send in reinforcements.
- From 0:59 to 1:02, now move your units into position to attack the green gas giant. Make sure you leave the extra units on the purple gas giant you just captured. These units will be used when you attack orange.
- From 1:03 to 1:09, attack and destroy the green gas giant. Since we are so close to the end game, there is no reason to capture it.
- From 1:10 to 1:19, time to take out the orange gas giant.
At this point you just have to clean up the remaining planets. You’ll notice that I send a few units to the singleton that orange has just about captured. I’ve had too many cases where it seems that all the planets are destroyed, but it isn’t over till you degrade a planet that has almost been captured by an opponent.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.