The path to a good time in Ghetto is through faux attacks on your opponents so that you can move their units off of a planet where they are likely to attack you. The single planet adjacent to each opponents triple planet is a collection point for units coming from the triple. If you allow too many units to collect there, they are likely to attack you.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:21, capture one of your adjacent single planets.
- From 0:22 to 0:32, capture your other adjacent single planet.
- From 0:33 to 0:42, capture your remaining single planet.
- From 0:43 to 0:52, capture one of your double planets.
- From 0:53 to 1:04, capture your remaining double planet.
- From 1:05 to 1:09, promote both of your double planets. If at any time during this process one of your opponents sends units into the slow area, start over.
- From 1:10 to 1:12, build up units on one of the single planets just below your initial planet.
- From 1:13 to 1:15, which opponent you attack depends on how many units the opponent has accumulated on the single planet adjacent to their triple planet. In this video green has accumulated quite a few, so I attack the green double planet.
- From 1:16 to 1:18, when green sends units to defend its double planet, stop the attack on green and start attacking the orange double planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:22, when orange sends units to defend its double planet, stop the attack on orange and send your units down near the orange triple planet.
- From 1:23 to 1:30, orange is again staging units on its single planet. Attack the orange double planet units those units move to defend it.
- From 1:31 to 1:33, after orange defends its double planet it’s time to begin your attack. First take out the orange triple planet.
- From 1:34 to 1:35, attack the green double planet to try to keep green from accumulating too many units on its single planet. In this video, green attacks the bottom orange planet, which is a very good thing.
At this point, it/s time for your all out attack. You need to get your units down on the green side as quick as possible and take out the green triple. While doing that your can use your mass of units on the orange side to destroy those planets as well.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.