This strategy is very similar to a previous one. For Envoy, as so many other levels on Auralux the objective is to get your opponents to do what you want them to do, which will in turn make it easier for you to defeat them. What you want in Envoy is to get orange and green in the top right enclave fighting each other, and prevent purple from sending units to the bottom left enclave.
- From 0:00 to 0:32, double your initial planet and then capture all of the single planets in your enclave. Ideally, you want all of your opponents to do nothing up to this point. Most important though is that purple does nothing. If, as in this video, orange or green leave slightly before you finish capturing your last planet, that is okay. If your opponents don’t cooperate, start over.
- From 0:33 to 0:35, attack the double planet in the bottom left enclave that is closest to purple. When you do that purple should give up on that planet and instead start capturing planets in its own enclave.
- From 0:36 to 0:41, as soon as purple starts capturing planets in its enclave, capture the moving planet just entering your enclave from the right.
- From 0:42 to 0:52, time to destroy and capture the orange double planet.
- From 0:53 to 0:59, now send units to attack your moving planet just entering the top right enclave. This is to prevent an opponent from attacking you. In this video there isn’t much chance of it being attack. If the mass of green units had arrived to capture its planet while the moving planet was in the enclave, it is likely that it would have captured the moving planet also. When the moving planet leaves the enclave, double your planet.
- From 1:00 to 1:09, send your units towards the moving planet about to enter the purple enclave. If you don’t do this, purple will capture the planet and a really good time will be impossible.
- From 1:10 to 1:16, attack the double planet closest to purple in the bottom left enclave. You want to close that planet off from purple. With that closed off, hopefully purple will attack the orange planet just entering its enclave from the top.
- From 1:17 to 1:27, send all of your units to the purple enclave. Don’t attack one of the purple planets, just send the units to a point beyond the purple double planet, since that is the first planet you will be destroying.
- From 1:28 to 1:32, destroy the purple double.
- From 1:33 to 1:35, if you believe you have enough units heading to the purple enclave, start sending any of your new units towards the top right enclave. Start using your units to destroy the remaining planets in the lower right enclave.
- From 1:36 to 1:40, as you continue destroying planets in the lower right enclave, send all of your new units towards the top right enclave. At 1:39 when orange destroys green, I start sending all the new units towards this unoccupied planet. this is to prevent orange from capturing this planet.
- From 1:41 to 1:54, destroy the remaining planets in the purple enclave while sending units towards the unoccupied planet in the top right enclave. When those units arrive at the top right enclave, destroy the remaining orange planet.
You can see in this video that I barely had enough units to destroy the purple planets. There have been quite a few times that I didn’t have enough units to finish off purple, which really messes up the chance for a good time.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.