Deadlines can be won exactly when the first gamma ray burst comes through. The way to get this time is for each opponent to not have enough units left to capture a planet when their planet is destroyed by the burst. If the number of units an opponent has left plus the number of units they have already partially captured a planet with is one hundred or more, then the game will go on till you get that under one hundred.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:35, your only objective at this point is to prevent either opponent from capturing another planet. The planet they will attack are the double planets adjacent to your position. If either opponent captures the planet, start over.
- From 0:36 to 0:49, when you get within 30 seconds of the gamma ray burst, your opponents will stop sending units towards a planet that will be wiped out by the burst. Now you want to get a mass of units sent to a point near each of your opponents.
- From 0:50 to 0:54, now you need to degrade the partial captures your opponents have on the planets adjacent to you.
- From 0:55 to 1:05.47, here is where it gets busy. You need to use the attack and release method on each opponent to get them to promote their planet to a double. Then send that mass of units to a point past each opponent so your units will be destroying the units around their planets. While doing this you still need to be sending units to degrade the partial captures you opponents have on the planets adjacent to you.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.