It takes a while to figure out Crater and though you figure it out, you still need your opponents to cooperate. Be warned, they don’t like to cooperate.
- From 0:00 to 0:28, you need to double up your initial planet and capture the singleton just inside the minefields. If either of the opponents double up the initial planet, I start over.
- From 0:29 to 1:03, now you need to capture the double next to green inside the crater, and at the same time move units into place next to the green double outside.
- From 1:04 to 1:09, as soon as green sends the units from its double into the crater, you need to attack and destroy it. Don’t capture the double you just destroyed, but leave you units at the site till green is weak enough that it won’t be able to recapture the double.
- From 1:10 to 1:32, you want to move your units that are outside the crater into position for destroying the orange double planet. Inside the crater is a different story, it will likely be different each time. This time I was lucky that green just attacked and destroyed an orange planet. I decided to attack the partially captured orange planet to prevent orange from completely capturing it.
- From 1:33 to 1:38, when orange moves units from its double planet and sends them inside the crater, you need to attack and destroy the double.
Here I was lucky that orange promoting a planet to double inside the crater prompted green to attack and destroy it. This left the remaining planets inside the crater as significantly weakened.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.