Confab frustrated me for a long time. The strategy presented here is repeatable. Which is not to say that it works every time. The keys are getting purple to attack orange and green to attack purple. If this happens properly, you’ll have the chance to destroy and capture all of the planets in the green enclave. When that happens, all you need are a few breaks and you can get a really good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:38, double your initial planet and then first capture and promote the double planet beneath you. Then capture and promote the remaining double planet in your enclave. You must do this as quickly as possible or you won’t be able to complete the capture in the next step.
- From 0:39 to 0:46, capture the moving planet just as it comes into your enclave. After capturing this planet, use those units to attack the single planet just approaching the green enclave. You don’t want green to get that planet.
- From 0:47 to 0:51, gather your units and capture the moving planet just entering your enclave. Get as many units as possible on this moving planet.
- From 0:52 to 1:02, this is the key part of the strategy. First, send all of your units in the slow part towards the center, then attack the rear purple planet. When purple sends reinforcements, attack the purple planet on the orange side. The next step depends on green. If green captures the moving planet, attack the green planet closest to purple. If, like in this video, green does not capture the moving planet, then attack the rear green planet, then after green sends reinforcements, attack the green planet closest to purple. When green sends reinforcements, start sending all of your units to the top near green.
- From 1:03 to 1:10, as you are collecting you units, pay attention to green. When green sends units to the planet closest to your enclave, start attacking the green double closest to purple. When green sends reinforcements there, and those units get sent towards purple. That is when you want to start attacking the green planets.
- From 1:11 to 1:45, destroy, capture and promote all of the planets in the green enclave. At 1:38, I noticed orange sending units towards the purple enclave. That is a good time to send all of the units from your original enclave to a position near orange.
- From 1:46 to 1:57, start destroying the orange planets. At 1:50 the moving planet just entering my new enclave is almost captured by green. I send some units to it to weaken it slightly. Because it is so close to being captured, it was either do this now, or chase it down at the end.
- From 1:58 to 2:01, the opponent occupied moving planets are the ones that can really kill a good time. Take this opportunity to destroy the orange moving planet. At the same time, build a mass of units on the moving planet just entering your initial enclave.
From here, you just need to destroy the remaining planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.