This is a modification of the strategy used in a previous post on Cirque. Just like in the previous post, your opponents will send units into the wormhole and just leave them there. If those units finally come out of the wormhole and attack each other, you can get a very good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:09, capture the planet just above the green initial planet. You are denying this double planet to green while allowing orange to capture its double planet.
- From 0:10 to 0:17, send units from your two planets out to the right.
- From 0:18 to 0:21, use your mass of units to attack the planet just above the two orange planets. You are trying to force orange to double up one of their planets instead of capturing the planet you attacked. This works best when orange doubles their bottom double planet.
- From 0:22 to 0:33, when orange doubles their planet, capture the remaining two planets on the right side.
- From 0:34 to 0:43, capture the top planet on the left side. Only use units from your top three planets. You need to leave units on the planet next to green, because it will attack soon. Notice that I started out attacking the bottom orange double planet. I was trying to get orange to send reinforcements there and away from the unoccupied planet. It didn’t work, but was worth the try.
- From 0:44 to 0:56, send units from all of your planets except the one adjacent to green to a spot near the top orange planet. Use the attack and release method to get orange to attempt to promote their top planet. When orange absorbs their units in an attempt to double, destroy the orange planet. At the same time, reinforce the planet adjacent to green after green attacks.
- From 0:57 to 0:59, this is the key part that makes this strategy work. Both opponents use the units they’ve sent into the wormholes to attack their opponents bottom planets. You’ll only get a really good time if your opponents cooperate in this way.
- From 1:00 to 1:08, while your opponents are attacking each other, mass your units next to the orange double planet. Then, attack and destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:09 to 1:17, destroy the remaining orange planet.
- From 1:18 to 1:21, start sending units from your planets adjacent to the green double planet. While doing this send your excess units from destroying the last orange planet into the wormhole.
- From 1:22 to 1:29, destroy the green double planet.
All that is left is destroying the remaining green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.