In most of the games in Supernovas, it is best to ignore the supernova. That isn’t the case with Centrum. With Centrum the strategy is to capture planets so that you end up with green between you and orange. Then, while orange is destroying green, you can build up your forces for triggering the supernova.
- From 0:00 to 0:20, after doubling your initial planet, you need to capture the singleton next to greens initial planet. Your objective is to own the back planets, and allowing green to get this singleton does not advance that cause.
- From 0:21 to 0:37, continue getting the back planets. The key point here is that green is capturing other planets instead of promoting their triple planet. The longer green waits to promote the triple planet, the better for you.
- From 0:38 to 0:52, after capturing and promoting our remaining planets, we use a fake attack on the green double to get it to promote. If they don’t promote this planet, they will use it to attack your triple prior to orange attacking green.
- From 0:53 to 1:02, you want to destroy and capture greens triple planet just as it is being promoted to triple.
- From 1:03 to 1:22, you want to promote the triple planet and when orange starts attacking green, capture the center green singleton.
- From 1:23 to 1:32, start by attacking the orange double planet, then when the mass of units are over the supernova, attack and trigger it. If you are lucky, as I was here, this will occur just as orange is destroying the last green planet.
From here, you just have to destroy the weakened orange planets as quickly as possible. It works best for me to start with the double planet in the back of the orange formation.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.