The strategy for Bisect relies on orange sending its units through the wormhole to capture one of the planets on the lower section. If orange isn’t able to do this, then it would take too long to destroy orange for you to be able to get a good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:19, double your initial planet and start sending units to the planet next to orange.
- From 0:20 to 0:30, after capturing that planet, capture the single planet just below it. If orange doesn’t send its units through the wormhole and at least partially capture the planet next to purple, start over.
- From 0:31 to 0:36, double the planet next to orange.
- From 0:37 to 0:51, position some units next to the orange double planet, then use the attack and release method to get it to promote itself. When it does, destroy and capture it.
- From 0:52 to 1:00, capture your planet just next to the wormhole. This is to deny that planet to green. If green is able to get through the wormhole before you capture that planet, start over.
- From 1:01 to 1:18, send all of your units through the wormhole next to the planet you just captured. When green and purple are attacking each other, bring those units out of the wormhole and destroy and capture the green double planet closest to the wormhole.
- From 1:19 to 1:24, destroy the green single planet.
- From 1:25 to 1:39, start sending your units directly to a point above the purple single planet. When purple and green start attacking each other, attack and destroy the leftmost purple planet.
- From 1:40 to 1:44, destroy the lower orange planet.
- From 1:45 to 2:01, destroy the remaining planets on the lower section. When you feel you have enough units for that task, start sending units from your upper planets to destroy the orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.