The strategy for Backdoor, like almost every other level in Auralux, relies on your opponents attacking each other. But wormholes introduces an alternate way that your opponents can destroy each others units. If your opponents both send units into the same wormhole, when the exit the wormhole their random drifting around causes them to annihilate each other.
- From 0:00 to 0:05, send your units to capture the bottom double planet. While your units are in transit start sending units from your initial planet to the single planet just in front of green. What you want to happen is for green to go through the wormhole and capture the planet adjacent to orange.
- From 0:06 to 0:19, as soon as you capture the bottom planet, send units from both of your planets and capture the single planet in front of green. If green does anything other than going through the wormhole and capturing the planet adjacent the the orange triple planet, start over.
- From 0:20 to 0:29, keep sending units for a few seconds, then attack the single planet between your initial planet and the green single planet. You don’t want that planet, you just want green to give up on it and start promoting its triple planet. If green does anything other than start promoting its planet, or orange decides to capture one of the unoccupied single planets, start over.
- From 0:30 to 0:34, when green makes its move to promote its triple planet, redirect your units and capture the single planet adjacent to orange.
- From 0:35 to 0:41, mass your units on the single planet adjacent to the green triple. Just as green is promoting to triple, attack and destroy the green triple planet.
- From 0:42 to 0:52, send all of your units into the wormhole and wait. What you want to happen is for green to attempt to capture the unoccupied triple planet by sending its units into the wormhole.
- From 0:53 to 1:00, as soon as green sends its units, start sending all of your units into the wormhole, then when the orange triple attacks green, destroy the orange triple.
From here, all that is left is to destroy the orange double planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.