The strategy used here is very different from the used in a previous post on Channel. There are three differences in this strategy, they are:
- Do not capture additional planets. The previous strategy relied on capturing the single planet nearest to the orange planet to prevent orange from trying to capture that planet. This strategy uses faux attacks on that planet to keep it away from orange.
- Use the attack release method to get green to attempt to promote its planet.
- Move excess units from destroying green by going to the left around the center planet. This allows you to use a faux attack on the single planet below orange to prompt orange to attack and destroy the weakened center planet.
- From 0:00 to 0:04, double your initial planet.
- From 0:05 to 0:16, send your units to a point near the green planet. For this strategy I normally use these units to attack the closest single planet to orange to get orange to double its initial planet. In this video orange doubled its planet before I could make that faux attack. You don’t want to send too many units near green, if your planet seems too weak, orange will attack.
- From 0:17 to 0:20, use the attack and release method to get green to absorb its excess units. You do this so that green will have fewer units available to reinforce its center planet when orange attacks.
- From 0:21 to 0:22, use your mass of units near green to attack the single planet closest to orange. This should prompt orange to attack the center green planet.
- From 0:23 to 0:30, send all of your units to a point near the green planet and then destroy the green planet.
- From 0:31 to 0:34, send the units remaining from destroying the green planet towards the orange planet by going to the left of the center green planet.
- From 0:35 to 0:35, use your mass of units to attack the single planet closest to orange. This should prompt orange to attack the remaining green planet.
When orange attacks the green planet, use all of your units to attack and destroy the orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.