This strategy is similar to that used on a previous post on Cincture. The main differences are in how units are moved around in the beginning and how excess units are used in the endgame.
- From 0:00 to 0:07, your initial units are sent to capture the perimeter double planet between purple and orange.
- From 0:08 to 0:13,wait for about 5 seconds and then send all the units from your newly captured planet to a point beyond the back green planet. Your intention is to have them on a line with your center planet. This will make it easier to use them in the next step.
- From 0:14 to 0:20,when your mass of units just passes your center planet, send them and all the units from your center planet to a point near the perimeter double between green and purple. Don’t actually attack the perimeter double, that will force purple to make a move and that move might not be what you want from them.
- From 0:21 to 0:21, use the units from your perimeter planet to attack the perimeter double between green and orange. You are taking that planet away from green and orange.
- From 0:22 to 0:22, use the units heading to the bottom of the screen to attack the perimeter planet between purple and green. At this point you want green capturing the single planet between green and orange, orange capturing the single planet between orange and purple and purple capturing the planet between purple and green. If your opponents are doing anything other than that, start over.
- From 0:23 to 0:47, now you want to do your best to get both of your perimeter planets promoted to double before the shock wave gets to them. You probably won’t get both of them promoted, but the closer they are the better for you later.
- From 0:48 to 1:19, after the shock wave passes, get both of your perimeter doubles promoted, then start moving your units into the vicinity of the purple perimeter planet. When you get enough units there, use the attack, release method to get it to try to promote, then destroy, capture and promote the planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:23, send units from your newly promoted double planet to your bottom double planet.
- From 1:24 to 1:24, at this point you will usually need to use some of your units to attack the perimeter double planet between orange and green to prevent one of them from trying to capture that planet. In this video orange is attacking the green single planet so it wasn’t necessary here.
- From 1:25 to 1:28, send units from your newly promoted double planet to your top double planet.
- From 1:29 to 1:29, send units from your bottom double planet to a point near the green double planet.
- From 1:30 to 1:33, use units from your top double planet to attack the perimeter planet between green and orange. You’re trying to get green to give up on capturing that planet. When green moves units off of its double planet, redirect your units to a point near the orange double planet.
- From 1:34 to 1:36, keep sending units from your bottom double planet to a point near the green double planet while at the same time sending units from your other two double planets to a point near the orange double planet.
- From 1:37 to 1:38, first attack the green double planet and then attack the orange double planet.
- From 1:39 to 1:43, destroy and then capture the green and orange double planets.
- From 1:44 to 2:02, send units from all of your planets to a point near the top green planet. Sometimes orange will own this planet and it is still where you want to position your units.
- From 2:03 to 2:06, when the shock wave gets close enough to the planets to force them to start attacking the center planet, attack and destroy the top green planet. You want this planet destroyed because you don’t have one of your planets close enough to it that it would be easy to destroy after the shock wave passes.
- From 2:07 to 2:10, use any remaining units to degrade the closest green planet.
- From 2:11 to 2:17, move some units from your double planets to your single planets so you will have enough units to destroy the opponent planets those planets are adjacent to.
When the shock wave passes your remaining opponents, attack and destroy all of the remaining opponents.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.