This is the same strategy used in a previous post on Pivot. As in the previous post you are trying to force your opponent to double their initial planet instead of spreading out to additional planets.
- From 0:00 to 0:01, select your planet, but do not send your units anywhere. Waiting this short length of time allows you to build up a few extra units.
- From 0:02 to 0:02, send and keep sending your units towards the single planet that is just approaching your opponents position.
- From 0:03 to 0:04, send a few units towards the center double planet.
- From 0:05 to 0:07, get ready to redirect your units. Then, when your units are just about to get to the single planet, redirect them to a point out in front of your opponents planet. If your opponent doesn’t double their planet, start over.
- From 0:08 to 0:10, prepare to attack your opponent. Your objective here is to allow your opponent to approach your units and to give your mass of units a chance to come together. .
When your opponent almost reaches your mass of units, attack and destroy your opponent.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.