The strategy used here is similar to a previous post on Stress. The main difference in the strategy is not allowing your opponents to capture the double planet adjacent to the planets you capture.
- From 0:00 to 0:20, capture both of the single planets adjacent to your initial planet.
- From 0:21 to 0:27, after your initial captures, send some units away from the center double planet, then start sending them towards the center planet. What you are attempting to do here is get both of your opponents to give up on capturing that planet and instead to double up their rear planets. If they do anything else, start over.
- From 0:28 to 0:35, send units from all three of your planets to a position near the rear orange double planet. Then keep sending units from your top planet.
- From 0:36 to 0:39, once you think you have enough units to destroy the orange planet, start sending all of your units to the green side.
- From 0:40 to 0:40, send units from your two green side planets towards the rear green planet.
- From 0:41 to 0:41, when the shock wave gets close enough to the rear orange planet to force it to send its units forward, attack the orange rear double planet with the mass of units you staged there.
- From 0:42 to 0:46, while those units are attacking orange, continue sending units towards the green double planet. As soon as orange is destroyed, intensify your attack on green and destroy its double planet.
- From 0:47 to 0:49, when green attempts to capture the remaining unoccupied planet use units from your bottom two planets to prevent green from completing the capture.
- From 0:50 to 0:52, send your units to a point near the green double planet that orange is attacking. You are doing this in case green barely survives the attack from orange you’ll be positioned to finish it off.
- From 0:53 to , after the green double planet is destroyed send all of your units to a point near the orange double planet. Keep sending new units to this point and and wait for orange to attempt to capture the destroyed green planet.
When orange starts sending units to the newly destroyed green planet, attack and destroy the orange double planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.