This is the same strategy used in a previous post on Relay with a slight modification in the end game. The modification is to get orange to attempt to double its planet and then to get the green orbiting planet to attack and destroy the orange planet.
Using this strategy you’ll only destroy two planets, both of them green and your green opponent will destroy the only orange planet for you.
- From 0:00 to 0:08, double your initial planet and immediately start sending units towards the orbiting double planet just approaching orange. If green does anything other than send its units to the moving planet approaching its position, or if orange does anything other than send its units towards the moving planet approaching your position, start over.
- From 0:09 to 0:17, collect the units heading towards the moving planet in the center, then send them off to the right of the screen. Start sending units from your planet to the moving planet that orange is trying to capture. You want to send just enough units to prevent orange from capturing the planet.
- From 0:18 to 0:18, send the mass of units from the right of the screen towards the top green single planet. Then continually send units from your planet to the bottom green single planet. This should force green to promote one of its planets. If green does anything other than promote one of its planets, start over.
- From 0:19 to 0:24, send you mass of units back to the top right and send units from your planet to the top left. I mistakenly screwed up on sending units to the top left and sent them to one of my single planets instead. Fortunately, it turned out I didn’t need those units later on.
- From 0:25 to 0:28, send your mass of units on the right of the screen to the bottom green single planet and send units from your initial planet to the top green single planet.
- From 0:29 to 0:36, when green starts promoting its other single planet, gather your units near the initial green planet, then destroy it.
- From 0:37 to 0:38, send some units from your planet towards the orbiting planet approaching your position. In this video orange immediately started promoting its planet. Usually you’ll need to send some units towards each of the orange single planets. This will give orange only one option for using its units, which is to do what you want and double its planet.
- From 0:39 to 0:48, now you need to get green to attack the orange planet. To do this you need to attack the single planet between orange and green. This will prevent green from attempting to capture that planet. In this video when the initial mass I sent to that single planet was arriving I sent other units and redirected the initial units so they weren’t all absorbed into the planet.
Redirect your units above the green planet. When green is done destroying orange, attack and destroy the green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.