The strategy used here is similar to a previous post on Crush. While using the previous strategy I started wondering if it was possible to destroy an additional green planet prior to the the shock wave passing. Turns out it is possible and this allowed for more units to be used in the final battle with orange.
- From 0:00 to 0:39, the initial captures. If green captures the center planet, start over.
- From 0:40 to 0:49, mass your units in preparation for taking out the green double planet.
- From 0:50 to 0:56, destroy and then capture the green double planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:03, as soon as you complete the capture start massing units from all of your planets.
- From 1:04 to 1:06, when the shock wave passes your outer planets, start sending units from your planets inside the shock wave to a point near the orange double planet.
- From 1:07 to 1:11, send your mass of units to destroy the green single planet. While this is happening, keep sending units from your planets to a point near the orange double. Be ready and as soon as the green single is destroyed, move your units away from the shock wave.
- From 1:12 to 1:16, when orange sends units towards the center planet, use your massed units to destroy the orange double.
- From 1:17 to 1:23, as soon as the orange double is destroyed, use all of your units inside the shock wave to destroy the green double planet. If you have any units left inside the shockwave and either opponent still has the center planet, use them to try and destroy it. If the center planet isn’t destroyed, start over.
- From 1:24 to 1:36, start sending units from your original group of four planets up towards the top in preparation for an attack on orange. You’ll want two masses of units, the first will be sent near the top orange double. The second will be used on the front orange double.
- From 1:37 to 1:38, attack and destroy the top orange double planet.
- From 1:39 to 1:43, when green tries to capture its front double planet, attack and destroy the green planet. At the same time attack and destroy the front orange double planet. If green is successful in capturing another planet, start over.
From here, destroy the remaining two orange planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.