This is a refinement of my previous strategy for Toll. There are two main differences, the first is not wasting units by adding them to your damaged moving planet. The second, and most important, is getting your opponent to waste units on the moving planet a second time.
- From 0:00 to 0:04, attack both of the double planets adjacent to orange. What you’re are trying to do is get orange to send its units to the moving planet. If orange does anything other than send its units to the moving planet, start over.
- From 0:05 to 0:08, as soon as orange attacks the moving planet, pull your units back away from the minefield and wait for the moving planet to come into your enclave. When it does, capture the planet. The orange attack will be degraded by the minefield and will not have enough units left to destroy your newly captured planet.
- From 0:09 to 0:13, send units from both planets to the bottom back corner of your enclave. Make sure the units are far enough from the minefield that they don’t expand into the minefield.
- From 0:14 to 0:20, as soon as orange has finished damaging your moving planet start sending units from your stationary planet only up to the top back corner of your enclave.
- From 0:21 to 0:22, as the moving planet reaches the point in the orange enclave where it is getting ready to change directions, send units from the moving planet to the bottom back corner of the orange enclave.
- From 0:23 to 0:24, send the bottom back mass of units to attack the top single planet in the orange enclave and immediately send your top mass of units to attack the bottom single planet in the orange enclave.
- From 0:25 to 0:26, send more units from your damaged moving planet to the bottom back corner of the orange enclave. This has two purposes. You want your damaged planet to seem as weak as possible so it is an inviting target for orange. Also, the units you are sending into the orange enclave will be used later.
- From 0:27 to 0:34, before the units you are using to attack the two planets in the orange enclave reach the minefield, redirect them back to a point in your enclave. If, at this point, orange has done anything other than attack your moving planet, start over.
- From 0:35 to 0:36, while orange is destroying your moving planet, send your mass of units towards the narrow opening in the minefield. When your units get to the narrow opening in the minefield, redirect them to a point near or beyond the orange planet.
- From 0:37 to 0:41, prepare your units in the orange enclave by getting them into as tight a formation as possible. Then use the attack and release method on the orange planet to get it to attempt to promote its planet.
If everything works as planned, you’ll be able to use the mass of units already in the orange enclave and the mass you have sent there from your enclave to attack and destroy the orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.