This is a different strategy than previous posts on Fuse. for this strategy, I just require that the first move for each opponent is towards the bottom of the screen, then I try to capture as many top planets as possible while also getting both of the planets protecting the supernova on one of the sides.
- From 0:00 to 0:05, capture one of the top planets. Then use faux moves to adjacent planets to get your opponents to give up on those planets and capture down instead. If your opponents initial move is anything other than capturing a planet below their initial planet, start over.
- From 0:06 to 0:19, capture the other top planet.
- From 0:20 to 0:29, because of the way the opponents are arranged I decide to capture the remaining planets on the orange side. Start this by capturing the remaining single planet on that side.
- From 0:30 to 0:43, capture the bottom double planet. Go for this one first because it is the one that orange is most likely to capture.
- From 0:44 to 0:48, capture the top double planet.
- From 0:49 to 0:54, at this point it’s best to leave your units alone, if you move any of your units you may cause an opponent to attack you. Best to wait and let them attack each other. When orange recaptures its planet, move units from your back planets up closer to orange where they will be more useful
- From 0:55 to 1:07, when orange moves units off of its top double planet, you want to destroy and capture that planet. Wait again for your opponents to attack each other. When orange attacks green, use units from your back 3 planets to attack and destroy the orange double planet. At the same time start attacking the green planets.
- From 1:08 to 1:14, as you’re attacking and destroying the top two green planets, destroy the closest orange planet.
Now you just need to destroy the remaining planets as quickly as possible. I didn’t do a very good job of destroying the green planets in a timely manner. With a better job on the green planets this would have been a better time.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.