This is a modification of strategy used on a previous post on Levies. This is a complete change where we destroy the green opponent as soon as possible and then limit the planets that orange is able to spread to.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:05, send some units towards the single planet below green and then send some units to the single planet above green. If green does anything but attempt to capture the top planet within its minefield enclave, start over.
- From 0:06 to 0:08, when green sends its units, redirect all of your units to a position near green.
- From 0:09 to 0:26, send some units from your planet to the partially captured planet within the green minefield. The units you are sending are going to pass over the mass of units you are building up. As they pass over that mass redirect them to join the mass. You don’t want any of your units to reach the partially captured green planet, but you want some always going there to prevent green from capturing it. When you have enough units near green, use the attack and release method to get green to attempt to double its planet.
- From 0:27 to 0:32, destroy the green planet. If by this time orange has captured a third planet, start over.
- From 0:33 to 0:45, redirect your units to the vicinity of orange, then start sending units from your planet to the single planet just above the initial orange planet. My best times have come when orange does what it does in this video and attempts to capture the single planet with units only from its initial planet. When that happens capture the single planet above orange.
- From 0:45 to 0:52, start sending units towards the partially captured orange planet. Before those units reach that planet redirect them to your single planet. You always want some of your units going towards the partially captured orange planet. When you have enough units on your single planet, use the attack and release method to get orange to promote its double planet.
- From 0:53 to 1:01, attack and destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:02 to 1:12, redirect you units to a point above the remaining orange planet.
- From 1:13 to 1:19, when you have a good mass of units built up, start using units from your double planet to attack both the unoccupied planet in the orange minefield and the double planet just above the orange minefield. You are trying to force orange to either attempt to double its planet, or to send those units towards the single planet above its minefield.
When orange doubles its planet, attack and destroy the remaining orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.