This is the same strategy used in a previous post on Stake. The initial planet for each of your opponents is a triple planet. You can take advantage of that by getting an opponent to promote that planet to a triple before capturing any other planets. Then you only have one planet to destroy to get rid of that opponent. Then you can use the units you gain from triggering the white holes to have enough units available to destroy your other opponent.
- From 0:00 to 0:10, send most of your units towards the double planet next to green. Then send your remaining units and continuously send any new units to the single planet next to green. When green doubles their planet, redirect your units to the center white hole. If green doesn’t promote to a double, or if it takes too long to promote, start over.
- From 0:11 to 0:14, after the white hole triggers, send any new units from your initial planet towards the single planet next to green. Then send some units from the top side of the white hole to the double planet next to green. When green begins promoting to a triple redirect your units to a point near green. If green doesn’t promote to a triple, start over.
- From 0:15 to 0:16, send a few units from your planet to the single planet near orange. This is to prevent orange from capturing that planet.
- From 0:17 to 0:19, just as green completes promoting itself, destroy the green planet.
- From 0:20 to 0:24, as soon as you destroy green, send some units from your planet towards the single planet next to orange. Then, use the units that just destroyed green to trigger the white hole.
- From 0:25 to 0:28, send units from the white hole towards the single planet next to orange. You are trying to force orange to begin promoting its double planet.
- From 0:289to 0:37, when orange starts doubling its planet, redirect your units to a point near the orange double planet. As your units get near the orange double planet, attack and destroy it. Just prior to destroying the double planet redirect the trailing units from the white hole towards the orange single planet.
From here, all that is left is to destroy the remaining orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.