This is a modification to the strategy used in a previous post on Terminus. Previously I would capture all six planets near the supernova. Now, I just capture four of them. That combined with leaving units around a just destroyed planet results in the opportunity to get a good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:21, capture the closest of the single planets protecting the supernova. I always start with the top planet, the bottom should work just as well.
- From 0:22 to 0:32, capture the next planet on the top.
- From 0:33 to 0:41, capture one of the bottom planets.
- From 0:42 to 0:47, stop sending units from your double planet and instead just use units from the three single planets you’ve captured to capture your fourth single planet.
- From 0:48 to 0:57, send units from your double planet and the top two single planets to a position near the top orange planet.
- From 0:58 to 1:04, start sending units from your double planet and the bottom two single planets to a position near the bottom green planet. While doing this, continue sending units from your top two single planets up near the top orange planet.
- From 1:05 to 1:09, when orange moves its units off of its top planet, attack and destroy that planet.
- From 1:10 to 1:16, continue sending units from your double planet and your bottom two single planets near the bottom green planet. When green moves its units off of its bottom planet, attack and destroy that planet.
- From 1:17 to 1:23, notice that green occupies the double planet between orange and green. Wait for orange to attack that planet, then use your units left from destroying the top orange planet and units from your top two single planets to destroy the next orange planet.
- From 1:24 to 1:27, now orange occupies the center planet. As soon as green attacks the center planet, use units left from destroying the bottom green planet along with units from your bottom two single planets to destroy the next green planet.
- From 1:28 to 1:31, now use your units to simultaneously destroy the remaining orange and green double planets.
Now you just need to destroy the remaining two planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.