Shield is easy to beat but requires good setup and timing to get a really good time. There is also one little trick that can help
- From 0:00 to 0:45, capture and promote all of the planets in your enclave.
- From 0:46 to 1:01, send your units to the top of the screen. Do this in a manner that avoids the minefield so you don’t lose any units unnecessarily.
- From 1:02 to 1:03, I use an attack on the orange unpromoted double planet. This is an attempt to get orange to send reinforcements from its newly captured center planet in the hope that that would prompt an attack on the center planet by green. Oh well, it didn’t work.
- From 1:04 to 1:11, keep sending units to the top of the screen and moving them over near orange.
- From 1:12 to 1:13, start sending units to the bottom of the screen.
- From 1:14 to 1:18, because orange has so many units on the center single planet I stop sending units to the bottom of the screen. If you keep sending units in this scenario, you will most likely prompt an attack on one of your planets. Get your mass of units at the top of the screen near the back orange double planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:21, when green attacks the center planet, destroy the back orange double planet. The trick is to just leave your mass of units around the destroyed planet. If you capture that planet, orange will attack you.
- From 1:22 to 1:31, move your units toward the bottom of the screen, and around the minefields so they are near green.
- From 1:32 to 1:37, when your opponents start attacking each other, use the opportunity to destroy both the front orange and back green double planets.
From here you want to destroy your opponents in an order that will prevent them from recapturing a planet. If you’re lucky, you’ll have enough units available to destroy both opponents quickly.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.