This is a modification of strategy used on a previous post on Levies. The modification gets more of your unit production at the center where it is closer to the battle.
- From 0:00 to 0:10, capture the planet in front of green. As your units are on the way, send a few units towards the top single planet. Your goal is to get green to capture the single planet below their initial planet. If green does anything different that what they do in this video, start over.
- From 0:11 to 0:32, capture and promote the center planet. If green does anything other than promote its initial planet, start over.
- From 0:33 to 0:39, you have two goals here. Collect your units on the single planet adjacent to the green double planet and force green to try capturing the topmost planet within its minefield.
- From 0:40 to 0:46, when green starts sending units to the topmost planet in its minefield enclave, destroy the green double planet.
- From 0:47 to 0:53, capture the single planet in front of orange. If orange has captured any planet other than its two minefield planets, start over.
- From 0:54 to 1:06, use faux attacks on the leftmost single planet to prevent orange from trying to capture it. Then, when green tries capturing another planet, destroy the remaining green planet.
- From 1:07 to 1:14, destroy the orange planet outside its minefield enclave.
How you proceed from here depends on what orange does. As a rule, I try to wait for orange to send units to try to capture or promote another planet and then destroy the orange planet the units have been sent from.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.