This is a different strategy than the one used in a previous post on Pivot. As in the previous post you are trying to force your opponent to double their initial planet instead of spreading out to additional planets. Unlike the previous post you are not going to wait for your opponent to attack another planet. Instead, you are going to get your units in position so you can destroy them just after they double.
- From 0:00 to 0:01, select your planet, but do not send your units anywhere. Waiting this short length of time allows you to build up a few extra units.
- From 0:02 to 0:03, send and keep sending your units towards the single planet that is just approaching your opponents position.
- From 0:04 to 0:04, send a few units towards the center double planet.
- From 0:05 to 0:07, get ready to redirect your units. Then, when your units are just about to get to the single planet, redirect them to a point out in front of your opponents planet. If your opponent doesn’t double their planet, start over.
- From 0:08 to 0:10, keep positioning your units out in front of you opponent.
When your opponent almost reaches your mass of units, attack and destroy your opponent.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.