This is the same strategy as used in a previous post on Tariff. The key to this strategy is to get two attack forces that you can use to alternately attack your opponents single planets. If you are successful in these attacks your opponents will keep sending reinforcements to their single planets. With their units on the single planets your opponents will keep attacking and defending the center single planet, which will prevent them from attacking you.
- From 0:00 to 0:14, promote your initial planet all the way to triple.
- From 0:15 to 0:47, capture and promote the top planet to a double planet.
- From 0:48 to 1:11, capture both of the single planets.
- From 1:12 to 1:19, send units towards the top right of the screen.
- From 1:20 to 2:18, while you peel off a second attack force on the top left of the screen, use your existing attack force on the opponents single planet to get them to send reinforcements. This prevents those opponents units from attacking you. When you have both of your attack forces in place, use alternating attacks on the opponents single planets to keep them using their units to attack the center single planet.
- From 2:19 to 2:25, start preparing for your attack by bringing units from your double planet down where they will be more useful.
- From 2:26 to 2:36, I consider quitting when orange attacks my single planet. Fortunately, I decide to start my attack instead.
- From 2:37 to 2:44, you want to start out taking out the bottom double planet of the opponent you attack first. If your attack force had enough units in it, you’ll be able to use the units that survive that attack to take out the double planet within the minefield.
This is really just an all out attack. You have to try to implement the attack in a way that keeps the opponents attacking the center planet as long as possible. The more units they use on each other, the fewer they have left to defend your attacks.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.