There are two keys to Clout. First, try to prevent either of your opponents from capturing the center planet. Second, get your opponents to send as many units as possible fighting each other for the right most single planet.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:16, capture one of your adjacent single planets.
- From 0:17 to 0:29, capture the other adjacent single planet. While doing this I use faux attacks on the center planet to discourage the opponents from capturing that planet. If one of your opponents captures the center planet, start over.
- From 0:30 to 0:42, send you units down near the bottom of the screen.
- From 0:43 to 0:50, send your units up near the top of the screen.
- From 0:51 to 0:52, in this video green has captured the single planet so the first attack will come from orange. When orange attacks the single planet, use your mass of units near the bottom of the screen to attack the front orange double planet.
- From 0:53 to 0:56, when orange sends reinforcements to the planet you are attacking, redirect your attack to the front green double planet.
- From 0:57 to 0:59, when green sends reinforcements to its front planet, send your mass of units down near the bottom of the screen. Then use the mass of units near the top of the screen to attack the front orange double planet. Then, use your mass of units near the bottom of the screen to attack the front green double planet. Your objective with both of these attacks is to get your opponents to send reinforcements to their front planets where they will be used to fight over the single planet. This also gets the units off of their back planets and makes those planets easier to destroy.
- From 1:00 to 1:02, as your mass of units reaches the back orange double planet, destroy it.
- From 1:03 to 1:08, attack and destroy the remaining orange planet with all of the units from your planets. At the same time when your mass of units reaches the back green double planet, destroy it as well.
All that remains is to use all of your units to destroy the remaining green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.