This strategy is similar to a previous post on Inequity. Previously the first opponent destroyed would be the one that had captured the center planet. Now, the first planet destroyed is one of the opponent opposite the one that captured the center planet.
In this video purple captures the center planet. Then at 0:42 orange starts attacking the center planet and at 0:46 green joins in the attack and purple starts defending. This gets all of the opponents sending units to the center planet and gives me a head start on destroying them.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, promote your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:14, wait until one of your opponents makes a move to capture the center planet, then capture the single planet on the opposite side. In this video, purple gets the center planet, so I capture the green side single planet. If one of your opponents makes a move to capture one of your single planets, start over.
- From 0:15 to 0:29, prior to capturing the single planet, start sending units towards the other single planet. This is to prevent purple from capturing that planet. Most of the time when I do this I haven’t sent enough units to capture the first single planet, in this video there were just enough to complete the capture. Now capture the other single planet.
- From 0:30 to 0:46, send the units from your double planet to a point near the gas giant of the opponent that did not capture the center planet, green in this video. Then wait for your opponents to make their move
- From 0:47 to 0:51, when green makes an attack on one of your opponents. Destroy the green gas giant.
- From 0:52 to 0:58, send the units left over from destroying the green gas giant towards the bottom of the screen where they can be used later against the orange gas giant. At the same time start sending units into the vicinity of the purple gas giant.
- From 0:59 to 1:01, if you get lucky like I did here, then when purple attacks orange and orange starts defending, send the units that previously destroyed green to a point beyond the orange gas giant. You don’t want to directly attack the gas giant yet, or it will stop defending its single planet. Likewise, send your units near the purple gas giant to a point past the purple gas giant.
- From 1:02 to 1:06, when your units get close to both of your opponents gas giants, destroy them.
At this point all that is left is destroying the two remaining green planets. In this video I didn’t notice that the green center was close to being destroyed and it surprised me when I destroyed it so easily. this lead to a delay prior to destroying the last green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.