This strategy is similar to a previous post on Steamroll. The only difference is at the end where I wait a little longer before destroying the final opponent planet.
- From 0:00 to 0:09, send all of your units to the planet just in front of green. Before those units arrive, start sending additional units to the same planet. What you want is for green to capture the planet in front of orange. If anything other than that happens, start over.
- From 0:10 to 0:22, position a mass of units out near green’s initial planet. Then keep building up units on the single planet in front of green, this is to prevent orange from attacking this planet.
- From 0:23 to 0:27, when you have enough units on your single planet, use the mass of units near green and get green to attempt to double its planet using the attack and release method. This is to prepare for orange attacking the green single planet, you don’t want green to be able to reinforce its planet that is under attack. If you time this just right, orange will attack green as soon as you are done with this.
- From 0:28 to 0:31, when orange attacks the green single planet, attack and destroy the green double planet.
- From 0:32 to 0:38, position all your units to a point near orange. You want to be ready for when orange attacks the green planet.
- From 0:39 to 0:42, since orange attacked green so quickly, wait until the next attack before you take out orange.
- From 0:43 to 0:48, when orange makes its move to attack the green single planet, attack and destroy the orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.