This is a modification of the strategy used on a previous post on Canaan. The previous strategy denied one of the opponents the planet they wanted for their initial capture. This strategy denies both of your opponents.
- From 0:00 to 0:04, capture the planet adjacent to one of your opponents. In this video I capture the planet adjacent to green. This approach works no matter which planet you capture first.
- From 0:05 to 0:18, using units from both of your planets, capture the planet adjacent to your other opponent, in this video that is orange. If either of your opponents move to capture one of these adjacent planets, start over.
- From 0:19 to 0:22, for about 3 seconds send units from all of your planets to a point near the double planet of one of your opponents. In this video I send them near the orange opponent, this will work for either opponent, I’m just used to doing this on the orange side.
- From 0:23 to 0:27, continue sending units from your initial planet to the mass of units you are building up near orange.
- From 0:28 to 0:34, use the attack and release method to get orange to attempt to double their planet. When they absorb all of their units into the planet, use your mass of units and new units from the two closest planets to attack and destroy the orange planet.
- From 0:34 to 0:45, send all of your units to a point near the green double planet.
- From 0:46 to 0:50, when green attacks your planet, attack and destroy the green double planet. While you are destroying the double planet you also want to reinforce your planet being attacked. You just want to reinforce it just enough so it isn’t destroyed, you do not want to restore it fully.
- From 0:51 to 1:00, bring all of your units back to the orange side. When orange tries to capture a planet, attack and destroy it.
- From 1:01 to 1:12, move your units away from the remaining planet. when that planet attacks and destroys your weakened planet, attack and destroy the last green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.