This is a completely new strategy that shares almost nothing in common with the strategy used in a previous post on Castles.
This strategy takes advantage of how slowly your opponents develop in the beginning. The object is to force one opponent to double up their initial planet, then use the supernova adjacent to them to destroy them before they can spread. Since the other opponent is developing so slowly, they will usually stay contained within their initial enclave during this process.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:07, send some units towards one of the single planets adjacent to green. Then send newly created units to the other single planet adjacent to green. If green does anything but double its planet prior to your units reaching the single planets, start over.
- From 0:08 to 0:21, redirect all of your units to the supernova in front of green, then start sending all of your newly created units towards the far single planet. Go back and forth between sending newly created units to the far single planet and then as those units approach the single planet redirecting them to the supernova. You are trying to trigger the supernova prior to green capturing another planet. By attacking the far single planet you are forcing green to attempt to capture the nearer planet, where it is easy for you to use some of your units to prevent its capture, if necessary. Keep doing this until you trigger the supernova.
- From 0:22 to 0:29, use the units from the supernova to destroy the green double planet.
- From 0:30 to 0:38, gather your units, then start attacking the orange double planet. When you units pass over the single planet in front of the orange enclave, capture the planet.
- From 0:39 to 0:48, you don’t want to attack the supernova directly or orange may trigger the supernova before your units get there. First, build up your units on the single planet. Use these units to attack the orange double planet. When your units pass over the supernova, redirect those units into the supernova and trigger it. If orange is able to spread to another planet prior to triggering its supernova, start over.
- From 0:49 to 0:57, after the supernova, destroy the orange double planet.
From here you just need to destroy the two remaining single planets. You’ll get the best time by waiting for the last planet to send its units to try to capture the double planet prior to destroying it.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.