If you can prevent your opponents from capturing planets within the minefields you can get a really good time on Fleece. The more units your opponents waste on attempting to capture a minefield planet, the better.
- From 0:00 to 0:06, double your initial planet.
- From 0:07 to 0:17, capture the top single planet closest to you.
- From 0:18 to 0:29, capture the single planet just to the right of the one you just captured.
- From 0:30 to 0:37, capture the bottom single planet just under the one you just captured.
- From 0:38 to 0:42, capture the remaining single planet.
- From 0:43 to 0:56, collect your units on one of your front single planets. You are waiting for one of your opponents to try capturing a planet within the minefield. In this video, orange makes the first move. When that happens, destroy and then capture the planet that orange is using to attempt to capture the minefield planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:08, orange almost captured the minefield planet. If that is the case, send some units to weaken that planet. Then start building up units adjacent to green as it will make its move to capture the minefield planet soon.
- From 1:09 to 1:12, send some units towards the minefield planet adjacent to green. Green is taking so much time to decide what to do and this seemed like a good way to get green to make a move.
- From 1:13 to 1:18, when green makes a move to capture it’s minefield planet, destroy the green single planet making the attempt.
- From 1:19 to 1:22, destroy the green triple planet.
- From 1:23 to 1:29, destroy the remaining orange planet and the green planet closest to you.
- From 1:30 to 1:31, green has almost captured the minefield planet, send some units to weaken its partial capture.
All that is left is destroying the remaining green planets as fast as possible. The key to the time achieved in this video is that both opponents failed to capture a minefield planet. When they tried, they came within a couple of units of completing the capture and required sending some units to weaken the partial capture, but that is a lot quicker than needing to destroy one or more of those minefield planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.