The strategy used here is a modification of the strategy used in a previous post on Centrum. The main differences are in capturing the center planet, thus denying it to green and destroying the green triple earlier. In addition the double planet is ignored, allowing the supernova to be triggered sooner.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:10, send some units off to the right, wait a little and then send them towards the single planet adjacent to green.
- From 0:11 to 0:17, while those units area heading towards the single planet, promote your initial planet to a triple.
- From 0:18 to 0:24, redirect all of your units to the center single planet.
- From 0:25 to 0:30, send a few units towards the single planet adjacent to green, then continue capturing the center single planet.
- From 0:31 to 0:40, capture the single planet adjacent to green.
- From 0:41 to 0:46, keep building up your units on the single planet adjacent to green. You are waiting for green to promote their initial planet to a triple. If green sends units from their double planet to help in promoting their triple, start over, as this will get the green triple promoted before you are ready to destroy it.
- From 0:47 to 0:59, as soon as green starts promoting their triple planet, you want to attack, destroy, capture and promote that planet.
- From 1:00 to 1:10, use units from your triple planet to capture its adjacent single planet, while doing this promote your other triple planet.
- From 1:11 to 1:17, when orange starts attacking the green double planets, send all of your units to your center planet.
- From 1:18 to 1:21, use your mass of units to attack the orange double planet. You are trying to time this right so that orange can destroy the green planets, and your are using this attack on the orange double to get orange to send reinforcements back there and prevent orange from having enough units to capture the green planets it just destroyed.
- From 1:22 to 1:28, when your mass of units is over the supernova, attack and trigger the supernova.
- From 1:29 to 1:35, after the supernova, you want to destroy the orange double planet first. While you are doing this, look at the double planets orange just destroyed and notice which one orange is closest to capturing.
- From 1:36 to 1:39, attack and destroy the front orange single on the side you noticed in the previous step. At the same time use the units left from destroying the orange double planet to destroy the back orange single.
- From 1:40 to 1:44, send all units to destroy the top orange planet.
- From 1:45 to 1:49, destroy the center orange planet.
- From 1:50 to 1:53, destroy the front orange planet.
From here, you just have to destroy the remaining two orange planets in the quickest manner possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.