The key to levies is getting an opponent to throw away units trying to capture planets within the minefields, then destroy the opponent before they can complete the capture.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:22, capture the planet just in front of the green planet. If green does anything but capture the single planet nearest orange, start over.
- From 0:23 to 0:32, capture the center planet. If green does anything but promote their initial planet, start over.
- From 0:33 to 0:37, send some units adjacent to the green double planet. Then, start sending units to the bottom planet in the green minefield enclave. This is the planet that green is most likely to capture next. Attacking this planet should prompt green to use units from its double planet to attempt to capture its other minefield planet instead.
- From 0:38 to 0:51, when green moves to capture its top minefield planet, destroy and capture the green double planet.
- From 0:52 to 0:59, capture the single planet between your initial planet and the orange initial planet.
- From 1:00 to 1:09, start sending units near the green planet, when green attempts to capture its minefield planet, destroy the green planet.
- From 1:10 to 1:17, start sending units to the unoccupied planet in front of orange’s initial planet. When orange moves to capture the planet you just destroyed, destroy the orange initial planet.
- From 1:18 to 1:28, position units above the orange double planet. When orange moves to capture the planet you just destroyed. Destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:29 to 1:33, once again, destroy the orange initial planet. Orange is trying to finish capturing the planet it has already partially captured. You need to send some units there to prevent this.
All that is left is to destroy the remaining orange planet, while preventing orange from capturing an additional planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.