The strategy used here is similar to a previous post on Threat. The main difference is the strategy was implemented better and there was a little luck at the end when the last orange planet attempted to capture another planet at the last moment and made the final planet easier to destroy.
- From 0:00 to 0:08, capture the double planet closest to the supernova of one of your opponents. I always attack the green side, but either side will work. When your units are on the way to the double planet, start sending new units from your planet to the single planet just below your opponent. This will discourage your opponent from capturing that planet.
- From 0:09 to 0:22, capture the single planet just below green.
- From 0:23 to 0:29, build up your units on the single your just captured. Usually, after building up enough units, I use the attack and release method to get green to attempt to double its planet. In this video, green started doubling just prior.
- From 0:30 to 0:43, when green attempts to double, destroy and then capture the green double planet.
- From 0:44 to 0:53, capture the single planet between your initial planet and orange.
- From 0:54 to 1:07, build up your units and send them behind the orange planets. Use attacks on the orange double and the single planet orange just captured to get orange to move its units all the way to the right so it can destroy the remaining green planet.
- From 1:08 to 1:13, initiate an attack on the back orange double planet by first sending units at the supernova. Occasionally this will prompt orange to waste some units from their two double planets by sending them into the supernova. When the units get near the orange double, attack and destroy it.
- From 1:14 to 1:18, destroy the remaining orange double planet.
From here you just need to destroy the two remaining orange planets. When this goes well, orange will have destroyed the remaining green planet without being able to capture it.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.