The strategy used here is a slight modification of the strategy used in a previous post on Vise. The strategy starts out the same in getting green to promote all the way to triple so it can be easily destroyed. The modification is in preventing orange from capturing both single planets in front of its triple planet. This makes orange much easier to destroy in the end game.
- From 0:00 to 0:09, send slightly more than half of your units towards the single planet just above green. Then, continually send your remaining units towards the single planet just in front of green. When green doubles their initial planet, redirect your units to the white hole.
- From 0:10 to 0:11, after triggering the white hole, send a few units from the white hole towards the single planet just in front of the green planet. Send units from your planet to the other single planet adjacent to green. This is to try to get green to start promoting to a triple. In this video, green started promoting its planet just as I began doing this.
- From 0:12 to 0:13, send some units from your planet to the unoccupied single planet in front of orange. This is to prevent orange from capturing that planet.
- From 0:14 to 0:18, send all of the white hole units to a point past the green planet. If you attack the green planet directly, green will stop promoting its planet and keep more units for defense. When your units get to green, attack and destroy the green triple planet.
- From 0:19 to 0:21, send all of your units to a point near the remaining white hole.
- From 0:22 to 0:26, send units from your planet to the unoccupied single planet near orange.
- From 0:27 to 0:32, when orange starts promoting its planet to triple, redirect all of your units to trigger the white hole.
- From 0:33 to 0:35, when the white hole is triggered, start sending those units to a point past the orange triple. If you attack the orange triple at this point it will move its units into a defensive posture and make it more difficult to destroy.
- From 0:36 to 0:38, when your mass of units gets to the orange triple planet, attack and destroy the planet.
Pull your units back from the destroyed triple planet, when orange sends units from its remaining planet to try and recapture the triple planet, attack and destroy the orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.