The strategy used here is slightly modified from what was used in a previous post on Cells. The difference comes at around 0:30 where a planet is promoted to double. While this change helped improve my times, the main difference that allowed the time achieved in this video comes from how the opponents attack. Usually orange will attack my initial planet. In this video, green attacked first, allowing orange to come in second and capture the top center planet. This has only happened for me a couple of times, but when you are lucky enough to get this, you can get a really good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:20, send your units to capture the double planet directly below one of your opponents. When these units are about halfway to the double planet, start sending units towards the single planet on the same side. Sometimes the opponent will double up at this point. In this video orange took until 0:17 to double its initial planet. I think that may be the key to how this played out. If orange does anything but double their initial planet, start over.
- From 0:21 to 0:42, when the walls come back up, promote your double planet directly below orange. In this video, green has only partially captured a planet. When this happens send units from your initial planet to attack that partially captured planet. This is to try to keep green from sending units there and completing the capture.
- From 0:43 to 0:48, when the walls come down, send the excess units from your top planet to reinforce your other planets. This is to make your other planets stronger and less of a target for orange and to make your top planet weaker and more of a target. In this video green attacks the top planet first, making it possible for orange to attack and capture the planet afterwards. This rarely happens and when it does you need to be ready to take advantage of the opportunity.
- From 0:49 to 0:55, after orange attacks the center planet. Attack, destroy and capture the orange double planet.
- From 0:56 to 1:03, I wasn’t really sure what to do at this point, and just as I decided to attack green the walls came back up. This was fortunate for me. If I get to this point again, I’ll try capturing the bottom planet instead.
- From 1:04 to 1:24, send units to attack the bottom planet. This is to get green to give up on capturing that planet and to attack orange instead.
When the walls come down and green attacks the orange planet, you just need to destroy the green planets as fast as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.