The strategy used here is very similar to a previous post on Crush. However, the difference is very significant. Previously I wanted green to capture the center planet. Now I want orange to capture the center. When green would capture the center, I noticed that there were quite a few times when it wouldn’t get its original planet promoted to a double prior to the shock wave passing.
It occurred to me that if that were orange instead, then orange would be quite a bit weaker after the shock wave passes. This would make it take orange longer to build up its strength and recapture its planets after the shock wave passed.
- From 0:00 to 0:39, the initial captures. If green captures the center planet, start over.
- From 0:40 to 0:42, use the attack and release method against the orange center planet. This is to get orange to absorb its extra units into the center planet instead of sending them back to capture another planet. This will slow down the growth of orange and make it more likely that it won’t be able to promote its initial planet. If orange even partially promotes its initial planet, start over.
- From 0:43 to 0:51, mass your units in preparation for taking out the green double planet.
- From 0:52 to 0:56, destroy and then capture the green double planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:04, start massing all of your units to a position near the front orange double..
- From 1:05 to 1:08, here I’m using attacks on the front orange double to try and prevent it from reinforcing the center planet. This is because I want green to destroy the center planet.
- From 1:09 to 1:16, orange does finally send reinforcements to the center planet, but that is okay because they are used to promote the planet to a triple. While green is destroying the center planet, attack and destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:17 to 1:23, attack and destroy the green double planet. While your units are enroute to the green double planet, start sending units from your rear planets to the bottom where you can use them in your next attack against green. If you get to this point and any of your opponents still occupy their front double planet, or the center planet, start over.
- From 1:24 to 1:28, while sending your mass of units down near the green planets, start sending units from your rear planets to the top so they can eventually be used against orange.
- From 1:29 to 1:40, attack and destroy both of the green planets. While you are doing this keep massing your units near orange.
- From 1:41 to 1:43, attack and destroy the top orange double planet.
From here, destroy the remaining orange planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.