The strategy used here is similar to a previous post on Helix. The biggest difference is that I immediately double my initial planet. The strategy then continues and then try to capture the same planets in the same order as the previous post. In this video I was able to capture one extra planet. Ate 0:31, green took it’s time and enabled me to capture a planet that green usually gets. This strategy requires more restarts when the opponents don’t cooperate, but when it works, you have more units available.
- From 0:00 to 0:03, double your initial planet.
- From 0:04 to 0:09, you want green to double their initial planet. To accomplish this, start attacking the planet adjacent to green. If green does anything other than double their planet prior to your units reaching the planet you are attacking, start over.
- From 0:10 to 0:19, when green doubles their initial planet, redirect your units to capture the planet before the one you were attacking.
- From 0:20 to 1:01, capture the planets in the same order as in this video. With the exception of the planet captured at 0:31, start over if one of your opponents captures one of these planets. If green captures that planet at 0:31, you can still get a very good time.
- From 1:02 to 1:06, time to start destroying some opponents. Move some units towards the left side, this is where your initial attack will come from.
- From 1:07 to 1:10, when green makes a move to attack orange, destroy the green double planet..
- From 1:11 to 1:22, destroy the last orange planet on the left side and the center green planet.
- From 1:23 to 1:26, use the attack and release method on the the right most orange planet to force it to absorb its units in an attempt to double. When it does so, attack and destroy it.
From here, you want to move all of your units so they are adjacent to the orange planet. Fortunately for me in this video, that is the same time that orange sends units from that planet to reinforce the orange planet that green is attacking. This is what enables the time achieved in this video.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.