The strategy used here is modified slightly from the strategy used in a previous post on Gladiator. The modification is in promoting the second planet I capture to double immediately. Previously I would not promote that planet until quite a bit later.
- From 0:00 to 0:06, your initial is to capture the double planet next to one of your opponents. Then, while those units are in route to the double, start sending any newly created units towards the single planet next to the same opponent. We are trying to force the opponent to send their units towards the right and closer to purple. This approach works whether the opponent is orange or green, in this video I’m attacking the orange side first. If the opponent does anything but capture the planet to the right, between the two planets you are capturing, start over.
- From 0:07 to 0:18, when the orange sends their units where we want, you can start using units from both of your planets to capture the single planet.
- From 0:19 to 028:, use all of your units to promote your top double planet. If orange attacks one of your planets, start over.
- From 0:29 to 0:40, move as many units down near the orange double planet, when orange starts promoting its double planet, attack and destroy. the orange double.
- From 0:41 to 0:49, I start out with a very small attack on orange to try to discourage it from capturing the remaining planet. When purple makes a move to capture the planet instead, you want to capture the planet you just destroyed.
- From 0:50 to 0:54, promote your newly captured planet to double. Make sure you leave some units on your initial (center) planet. If you make that planet too weak, green will attack it instead of purple. If any of your opponents attack your initial planet at this point, start over.
- From 0:55 to 1:06, move some units from your two double planets to strengthen you single planet. Eventually orange is going to attack you, you want to delay that as long as possible. When orange attacks, move your units to a point down near the green double planet.
- From 1:07 to 1:15, as soon as green moves its mass of units off to the right, you need to attack, destroy and capture the closest green double planet.
- From 1:16 to 1:30, destroy and capture the remaining green double. In this video I promoted the newly captured planet. It’s possible I could have achieved a better time if I hadn’t promoted this planet to double.
At this point, there are too many ways it could turn out, it all depends on how your opponents attack. I try to wait for the opponents to start attacking each other, then decide which opponents to start eliminating.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.